Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.745 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,221,519 Kwacha (€5,009) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (44 minutes ago)