Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.420 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,017,547 Kwacha ($27,941) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)