Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.750 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,375,716 Kwacha ($27,033) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)