Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.900 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 21,053,775 Kwacha ($29,368) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (38 minutes ago)