Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.394 MWK / SYP *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,576 Kwacha (2,565 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)