Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 503.817 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,858,488 Kwacha (NZ$9,643) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)