Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 509.216 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,744,929 Kwacha (NZ$11,282) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)