Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 511.526 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 114% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,180,351 Kwacha (NZ$8,172) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)