Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 803.996 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,232,839 Kwacha (€5,265) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (33 minutes ago)