Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.513 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,386,459 Kwacha (€6,371) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)