Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.931 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,116,168 Kwacha (€5,402) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (43 minutes ago)