Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 770.668 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,134,226 Kwacha (€5,364) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)