Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.680 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,006,696 Kwacha ($4,195) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (44 minutes ago)