Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 883.363 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,160,707 Kwacha (€5,842) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)