Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 774.365 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,618,632 Kwacha (€3,382) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (41 minutes ago)