Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.513 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,639,391 Kwacha (€5,487) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)