Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05384 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 518,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 482,016 Kwacha (Rp 8,953,372) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Riverside, California costs $0.74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santiago costs CH$280,000 (about 1 hour ago)