Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05376 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 276,689 Kwacha (Rp 5,146,322) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)