Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08687 MWK / LAK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,100 Kwacha (70,217 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)