Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08761 MWK / LAK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,500 Kwacha (28,535 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)