Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08596 MWK / LAK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,800 Kwacha (67,471 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)