Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.192 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,522 Kwacha (₨1,053) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)