Cost of living comparison between Pakpattan, Pakistan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.801 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,327 Kwacha (₨489) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)