Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 884.881 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,351,240 Kwacha (€6,047) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $37,113 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)