Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 831.602 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,493,979 Kwacha (€6,606) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)