Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 833.861 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,535,202 Kwacha (€5,439) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)