Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 828.189 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,711,536 Kwacha (€5,689) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)