Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.524 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,023,988 Kwacha (€3,768) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)