Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 880.657 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,757,104 Kwacha (€6,537) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,820,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)