Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 884.770 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,256,221 Kwacha (€3,680) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)