Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05380 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,673 Kwacha (Rp 105,457) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)