Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.280 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 987,745 Kwacha (Mex$ 24,522) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 950,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (30 minutes ago)