Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.023 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,822,062 Kwacha (Mex$ 52,024) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)