Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.296 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,053,364 Kwacha (Mex$ 53,618) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (44 minutes ago)