Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.749 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,444,399 Kwacha (Mex$ 38,263) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)