Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.682 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,234,318 Kwacha (Mex$ 32,756) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)