Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 950.151 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,041,310 Kwacha (£9,516) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)