Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 918.032 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,328,771 Kwacha (£7,983) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)