Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 806.011 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,460,644 Kwacha (€4,294) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (23 minutes ago)