Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 852.297 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,606,308 Kwacha (€3,058) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)