Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.827 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,891,617 Kwacha (€3,395) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)