Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 771.579 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,374,761 Kwacha (€4,374) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)