Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 825.176 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,064,207 Kwacha (€3,713) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)