Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.128 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,607 Kwacha (CH$6,742) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)