Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.068 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,009 Kwacha (CH$2,816) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)