Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.118 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,494 Kwacha (CH$6,703) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)