Cost of living comparison between Ovalle, Chile and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.087 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,607 Kwacha (CH$4,239) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (41 minutes ago)