Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.548 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 295,221 Kwacha (45,083 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (35 minutes ago)