Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.950 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,177,433 Kwacha (15,105 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Columbus, Ohio costs $20 (42 minutes ago)