Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.400 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,013,374 Kwacha (28,198 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)