Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.324 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,588,409 Kwacha (1,955,167 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,440,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)