Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.151 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,423,096 Kwacha (2,972,784 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)