Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.183 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,373,428 Kwacha (2,850,503 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)