Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 566.970 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,824,838 Kwacha (C$8,510) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)