Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.850 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,438,029 Kwacha (43,776 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,190,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)