Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.340 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,427,165 Kwacha (44,131 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)