Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 770.455 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 136% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,694,125 Kwacha (€4,795) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)