Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 832.287 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,796,965 Kwacha (€4,562) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)