Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 877.472 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,809,760 Kwacha (€5,481) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)