Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,602,866 Kwacha (CH$1,394,030) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)