Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.209 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,839,227 Kwacha (CH$1,520,981) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)