Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.102 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,673,676 Kwacha (CH$1,518,422) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)