Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 770.054 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,557,965 Kwacha (€3,322) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)