Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.827 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,255,976 Kwacha (€3,822) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (38 minutes ago)