Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 867.761 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,550,155 Kwacha (€4,091) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (40 minutes ago)