Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 198.387 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (16TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)