Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 158.749 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,400 Kwacha (34TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)