Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 197.456 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,500 Kwacha (13TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)