Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.564 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 145% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,021,054 Kwacha (kr 143,777) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)