Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.247 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 139% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,008,436 Kwacha (kr 124,746) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)