Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.048 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 141% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,447,959 Kwacha (kr 127,132) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)