Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.004 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 148% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 25,170,971 Kwacha (kr 292,671) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 2 hours ago)