Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.739 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 136% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,846,120 Kwacha (kr 139,795) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)