Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.576 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 145% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 23,006,745 Kwacha (kr 268,845) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)