Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.297 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 138% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,780,306 Kwacha (kr 139,987) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,370,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)