Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.327 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,348,882 Kwacha (22,301 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)