Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.223 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 553,436 Kwacha (5,467 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)