Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.647 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,113,260 Kwacha (9,710 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 883,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)