Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.774 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,056,000 Kwacha (9,708 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 866,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)