Cost of living comparison between Osh, Kyrgyzstan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.435 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 341,779 Kwacha (32,752 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)