Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 224.351 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,350,604 Kwacha (R$ 10,477) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)