Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.225 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,827,673 Kwacha (R$ 12,499) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)