Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.529 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,394,229 Kwacha (R$ 14,724) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (43 minutes ago)