Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.437 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,510,882 Kwacha (¥856,132) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)