Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.283 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,959,754 Kwacha (¥471,045) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (28 minutes ago)