Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.521 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,028,165 Kwacha (¥924,369) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)