Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.380 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,493,082 Kwacha (¥704,252) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)