Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.964 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,416 Kwacha ($b52) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)