Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.433 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,604 Kwacha ($b54) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)