Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.028 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,077 Kwacha ($b49) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)