Cost of living in Orsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.987 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orsk (Russia) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,493,260 Kwacha (руб 291,424) in Orsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)