Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 770.668 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 137% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,708,383 Kwacha (€4,812) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)