Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 777.624 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 138% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,713,666 Kwacha (€4,776) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)