Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 760.403 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 129% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,369,874 Kwacha (€7,062) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (28 minutes ago)