Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,000 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 715.300 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,676,360 Kwacha ($10,732) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)