Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.480 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,228,029 Kwacha ($11,532) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)