Cost of living comparison between Orlando, Florida, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 712.650 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,097,703 Kwacha ($4,347) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)