Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.490 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,688,212 Kwacha ($6,543) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (about 2 hours ago)