Cost of living in Orkney, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 59.269 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orkney (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,268,777 Kwacha (R 38,279) in Orkney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)