Cost of living in Orkney, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 55.590 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orkney (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,435,212 Kwacha (R 43,807) in Orkney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)