Cost of living in Orkney, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 53.895 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orkney (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,937,145 Kwacha (R 35,943) in Orkney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 1,500Vatu (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)