Cost of living in Orkney, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 57.702 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orkney (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,504,935 Kwacha (R 43,412) in Orkney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)