Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.419 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,983,758 Kwacha (36,647 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)