Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.799 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,185,552 Kwacha (52,451 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)