Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.093 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,348,449 Kwacha (385,416 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)