Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.279 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 546,630 Kwacha (239,866 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)