Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.263 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 360,676 Kwacha (159,407 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)