Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.095 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 782,523 Kwacha (4,321 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 661,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)