Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.911 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 540,571 Kwacha (3,181 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)