Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.791 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 778,635 Kwacha (4,124 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 648,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)