Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 877.332 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,354,338 Kwacha (€2,684) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)