Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.164 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,247,514 Kwacha (€2,659) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)