Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 801.888 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,230,107 Kwacha (€2,781) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Arcata, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)