Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 878.959 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,382,416 Kwacha (€2,710) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)