Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.979 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,141,163 Kwacha (руб 178,737) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)