Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.474 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,005,259 Kwacha (руб 80,589) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 937,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)