Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.654 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,004,736 Kwacha (руб 86,211) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 965,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)