Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.495 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,331,656 Kwacha (18,984 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)