Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.290 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,549,070 Kwacha (12,791 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)