Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.369 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 636,454 Kwacha (Php44,294) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)