Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.147 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 836,134 Kwacha (Php59,103) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 652,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)