Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.793 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 551,059 Kwacha (Php37,252) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)