Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.149 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 831,136 Kwacha (Php58,744) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 647,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)