Cost of living comparison between Olomouc, Czech Republic and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.709 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,262,646 Kwacha (78,814 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)