Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 806.408 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,714,697 Kwacha (€5,847) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)