Cost of living comparison between Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 727.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,099,389 Kwacha ($5,639) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)