Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,783,550 Kwacha ($5,303) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (43 minutes ago)