Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.890 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,301,429 Kwacha ($4,605) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)