Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.494 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,664 Kwacha (¥872) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (19 minutes ago)