Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,273 Kwacha (¥980) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)