Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.397 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,271 Kwacha (¥980) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (26 minutes ago)