Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.451 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,512,407 Kwacha (¥544,498) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)