Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.513 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,907,462 Kwacha (¥599,930) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)