Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.723 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,449,334 Kwacha (¥513,092) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)